PAMP (Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux) Suisse is the world’s leading precious metals refining and fabricating company. They are independently owned and operated based out of Ticino, Switzerland. The company is known for their impeccable craftsmanship and industry-leading Veriscan technology. This bullion brand produces the world’s finest minted ingots and bars. This ten-troy ounce platinum bar from PAMP is produced from .9995 percent pure platinum.
- Made from .9995 fine platinum, with a weight of 10 troy oz.
- Produced by the PAMP Suisse.
- Displays the unique serial number and is IRA-Eligible.
- Each individual bar is sold with a PAMP Assay card.
- Obverse: Showcases the stunning image of ‘Lady Luck’ Lady Fortuna, the Roman Goddess of luck and fortune, as well as the protector of grain supplies. She is depicted with a blindfold on her eyes, which symbolizes the unpredictability of life. The Goddess holds the cornucopia in her hands, generously sharing its overflowing wealth with others.
- Reverse: Depicts the PAMP Suisse logo, followed by the purity and weight marks. On the reverse side of the bar is also engraved the “Essayeur Fondeur” inscription which confirms the bar’s authenticity.