This stunning 1 oz Platinum Valcambi Bar (In Assay) comes from Switzerland’s Valcambi Suisse refinery, one of the oldest precious metals producers in the country. Affordable and measured out in the industry’s most popular 1 oz weight, this bar is struck to the latest manufacturing standards. It contains .9995 fine platinum, is IRA eligible and comes in an assay card. All of these features come together to make it easy to collect and trade product for any investor.
Valcambi Suisse began its history in 1961 in Balerna, Switzerland as Valori & Cambi. Over the years, the company merged with Swiss investment bank Credit Suisse to form the Valcambi Suisse we know now. Today, it is owned by Global Gold Refineries Ltd. and is one of the leading mints in the world, known for its high quality and innovative designs.
This 1 oz Valcambi Suisse platinum bar is available in brand-new condition. Don’t miss the chance to diversify your portfolio today with this Swiss classic.
- Made from .9995 pure platinum with a weight of 1 troy oz.
- Each bar includes an assayer’s mark and an individual serial number.
- Each bar ships in a sealed protective assay card to validate its authenticity.
- Individual bars come carefully packaged. Lots of 25 come in mint-issued boxes.
- Designed exclusively by the Valcambi Suisse mint.
- Features the mint's corporate logo.
- Eligible for IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the Valcambi revolving square logo alongside the bar's weight, metal content, purity, and serial number. Also, it displays a signature from the assayer.
- Reverse: Features a “Valcambi Suisse” inscription over a background of radial lines emanating from a revolving square logo.